Latest Feature List v1.2.0:|
- 47 full screen (1020 x 650 pixel) maps at 1:2,000,000 scale. 2 full screen overview maps at 1:20,000,000 scale
- Each map has 9 backgrounds: CQ Zones, ITU Zones, Time Zones, ARRL Sections, States and Provinces, Counties and Municipal Regions, UTM Zones, Satellite Photo, Color Relief Map.
- Each map has 16 foregrounds: State, County, Areacode, Zipcode, Water, Urban Areas, Major City, Minor City, Roads, Railroads, Prefix, Section, IOTA, Flags, Grid Locators, Lat/Lon mesh.
- 1-Click Quick-Load feature, or select map with position annotated from a range of Quick-Access entry-lists: State Capital, Large and Small Cities (over 28,000), Counties, Area Codes, IOTA, etc. etc.
- On-screen map pins, instantly referenced to all other positional data. Calculate distance and bearing, draw on-screen path and range-rings.
- A large selection of easy-to-use Calculation Tools. Compare positional and identification data, show Horizon Distance, Sun and Moon Rise, etc. etc.
- Real-Time Mouse Tracking, with continuous Positional, Grid-Locator, Distance, Bearing, and Long Path details on the Status Bar, in a choice of user-defined formats, fully customised to your own location.
- APRS integration displays live position icons, track-lines, and breadcrumbs for all APRS stations on the FindU database. Custom call entry and time filtering.
- Internet integration for instant access to a variety of online services related to map position: Repeater Databases, Weather Radar Images and Forecasts, TerraServer access, Propagation and Operating Resources.
- 3 User Lists, where you can keep your own collection of locations, such as waypoints, club or group members, contact points, beacons etc. Easy to create and amend with the special List Editor tools. Plot the positions on the current map, or compare and reference to all other positional data.
- On-screen multi-zone Time Display. Dragable Locator map, Scale Bars, and Grid Graticules.
- Table Viewer, to view spatial data in list-form. 130 tables provided. Search and Sort Facilities included.
- Comprehensive multi-page Help System and Information Guide.
Did you try NAOMI before, and but didn't want to turn off your popup-blockers on Internet Explorer for it to work properly? Did you even have a problem of it disappearing altogether?! If so, you'll like the NEW version. It has been re-packaged into a Windows shell, so that it installs and operates just like any other Windows program.